GUJ-CET Entrance Exam
The GUJCET is the short form for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test. The exam is a state level entrance exam conducted every year by Gujarat Secondary Education Board. This entrance examination is a gate way for those students who are willing to take admission in MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor or Surgery), BDS (Bachelor of Dentistry), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) & Paramedical courses in the state affiliated and other private universities of Gujarat.
Pattern of Exam
- There shall be combined question paper including Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The paper will be of 120 marks and of 180 minutes duration - combined OMR sheet will be of 120 answers.
- The question paper shall be of multiple choice questions (MCQ), four options will be given for a question, out of which one option will be the correct one.
- Each correct answer will get 01 marks and for each incorrect answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted from the total score.
- The question papers of the examination shall be in Gujarati, Hindi and English languages.
Syllabus of GUJ-CET
Syllabus of Semester III & IV from Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be considered for the exam
Eligibility Criteria To Appear In Exam
- The candidate must have passed from 12th board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent qualifying exam from a recognized board or university.
- The candidates who have appeared for the class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the same year is also appear for GUJ-CET entrance exam.
We have two programs for GUJ-CET Entrance Exam Preparation – 1 Year Weekend and Crash Programmes.